A Continuing Commitment to Safety
JD Long Masonry maintains a full-time Safety Director
to aid with the implementation of the Safety and Loss Control
The Safety Director's duties include:
- Monitoring conditions at job sites and providing consultation
to the site supervisors
- Controlling the selection and acquisition of personal protective
- Coordinating and tracking training activities
- Distributing information to employees regarding safety issues
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations
- Conducting and documenting incident investigations
- Managing the drug and alcohol-free workplace program
- Communicating with the insurance carrier
- Maintaining applicable record keeping for incidents
To read in detail about our safety policies, contact our Safety
Director, Pat Evinger at firstname.lastname@example.org
for access to our Safety Policy Section. If you have already
been given a username and password, click
here to access the Safety Policy Section.
From our owner and officers to our field laborers, the corporate
commitment to safety is priority number one. JD Long Masonry.
Building a foundation for success, on brick at a time.